We support industry and government generally with industry-education interface management, helping industry to access the best solutions from the education community - especially those requiring the contribution of multiple universities and other providers for optimum success.
AITEC has also become one of Australia's reliable developer and provider of education program management services, assisting both national and international clients with study tours, tailored training programs, logistics and social support programs.
Our background and expertise also enables us to provide education and training services for technology-based industries such as information technology, communications, defence and the spatial industries. We excel in designing, developing and delivering custom and tailor-made programs to serve corporate requirements and managing the process on behalf of our corporate clients.
AITEC also specialises in sophisticated e-learning design and development for both courseware and e-learning templates for corporate client e-learning platforms.
We can assist your organisation to view collaborative outsourcing solutions as a strategic tool for gaining economies of scale, enhancing flexibility and improving competitive advantage. Depending on the nature of the situation, our standard service solutions may entail any or all of the following activities.
- National and local workforce roles and skills requirements mapping
- Education and Training program analysis against requirements
- Workforce future need and location projections
Internship and Graduate Year Program Management
- National internship and graduate year program management
- ICT systems for internship management
- Legal and contractual instruments for internship management
- Applications, selection and matching of interns with host industry
- Salary, incentives and other financial management
- Comprehensive reporting for clients and hosts
Education Program Management
- Design of advanced education programs
- Identification of required university and other education providers
- Legal and contractual instruments for management
- Procurement management
- ICT systems for management
- Full financial administration
- National central registry and record-keeping
- Delivery management and evaluation
- Identification of potential partners
- Facilitation of partnering for common outcome
- Negotiation and brokering of collaboration
- Development of partnering agreements
- Provision of secretariat support
- Project support activity to achieve desired outcomes